Sunday sermons delivered at West Beach Baptist Church, Adelaide, South Australia
She was born into a family and a life that didn’t even give her a chance
– no money, no food, no love
– she knows she’s done wrong
– she’s been living with the guilt and the shame every day
– For her there’s no point trying to work out if she’s the sinner or the sinned against, the victim or the villain
– the line’s become too blurred.
– So she just blames herself (like everyone else)
As a result, she’s wounded and aching.
– so weighed down by pain, that she can’t even pretend anymore.
But the last few days have been different
Categories | I Believe - I Can Talk
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 15.67MB - Duration: 22:49 m (96 kbps 44100 Hz)